2017/10/08

FMS London Exclusive: Dancing on the bed with model Alberto de Souza (NSFW)


Hi folks! We have been quite for so long, so decided to share with you some super exclusive content today. This is the first post featuring photography produced by FMS editorial team, starring London based model Alberto de Souza who strikes some incredibly provocative poses for you. Enjoy!



Alberto de Souza is 22 years old hunk from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro. He has just moved to London and experiencing the city. After the photo-shoot we had some time to talk to him, and ask about his experience here.



FMS: You're in a perfect shape! How do you keep your body in shape?

Alberto: My family has a well-regulated food education, and I enjoy a lot of physical exercise. I love my symmetry! So I keep keeping all things in shape, not only the body but also a skin that is very important 

FMS: Do you like London? What do you like and dislike here? 

Alberto: Hahahahaha .... It's pretty hard to say something in London that I do not like. I love London, it's a big city, here anything in the public medium works well. Now what I do not like in London? Never mind .... I love London. 






FMS: Have you ever tested yourself as a model before? How to experience your FMS model in London?

Alberto: I've done some work as a model before, nothing so serious, nothing so professional compared to a FMS. The photographer was super professional and calm. 












FMS: You were very provocative and seductive during the photo shoot. Is it your nature?

Alberto: Yes! Let's just say this is my personality. I do not do much for this transparent, and when I do .... I really like, I love sensual dancing, sensual fiddling! After all ... I'm not carioca? 

FMS: What places in London do you usually go to at night? Any hot spots to meet you?

Alberto: I am new in town, so I do not have a special place yet ....




















Photographed and written by @ Fitness Model Space. 2017.










2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious man! Gostoso de frente e de costas!Congratulations for these photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


SUBMIT TO FMS BLOG

We welcome submissions from Models, photographers and stylists looking for a chance to be placed in FMS network. Submissions are accepted by email: fitnessmodelspace@gmail.com